Sales Development Programs
We have an outstanding track record as a developer of sales professionals. Our customized methodologies focuse on the skills, behaviours and processes needed to drive effective day-to-day sales activities. Your people will gain the confidence and competence needed to reach targets, grow accounts and win new business.
Our workshops address development and performance gaps... let's talk to you about a customized Sales Development Program for your team.
1. Understanding Sales
for people who are new to Sales, and Customer Service personnel.
- Understand what selling is, and is not
- Build skills to find, develop and land business
- Define your customer's needs and what you offer
- Learn to ask 'Qualifying Questions'
- Create opportunities to forecast your revenue1515
2. Solution-Focused Selling
for sales professionals specializing in one-on-one sales and new sales people.
- The 'Solution Sales Cycle'
- Effective Prospecting
- Qualifying 'In and Out'
- Handling Objections
- Pipeline Management
3. Differentiation & Closing
Sales professionals wanting to take their skills to the next level and individuals who have difficulty converting or closing.
- Differentiation and USPs
- Applying the 'Real Value Proposition' in the sales process
- Justification (including Cost Justification)
- Presenting your solution to the customer
- The closing process
4. Sales Management
for individuals who are dependent on others to deliver sales targets, like Sales Managers, Team Leaders and Sales Directors. Marketing Managers learning about the sales function and management process.
The Sales Management Process: Understanding the role and influence of the Sales Manager on the sales cycle, using process as the key management tool for each sales discipline, plus Gap Analysis and Target Planning for all sales disciplines.
- The Territory Plan: a management framework for complex solutions and strategic salespeople
- The Account Plan: a management framework for Account Managers and Channel Account Managers
- The Performance Management Process
- Performance Profiles: Roles, Competencies and Measurements for all sales disciplines
- Creating a motivational environment
- Win/Loss Reviews
- The Sales Managers Monthly Management System
5. Key Account Management
for professionals responsible for maintaining and growing a defined territory or customer base.
- Defining a 'Key Account'
- Account Profiling and Selection
- Account Strategy
- Relationship Strategies
- Account Coverage of all Stakeholders
- The Management System for a Key Account Manager
- The Key Account Management Cycle
- Presenting a Key Account Plan to your Excecutive
- Territory planning to achieve targets
6. Fundamentals of Selling
For B2B sales, your people need to understand the financial side of your and your customer's business. This workshop includes modules and case studies customized to your business situation, with useful tools and handouts.
- Understanding the customer’s financial position
- Business calculations (ROI, NPV, Payback Period & DCF)
- Understanding Financial Reports
- Income Statements and Balance Sheets
- Dealing with payment problems; payment structures and how they affect bottom line